ChrisMurphy Website User Posts: 61

Which one fits the movie better?

Comments

• Berty
    Berty Website User Posts: 22

I think the first "Spaghetti" version.

• KirstieT
    KirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,069 Staff

Well, I'm going to make this awkward and say that I preferred the second option. Just because it seems more 'wild west' to me than the other one. 
    The music fits in quite well with the edit on both counts though, so well done with that. 

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,956 Ambassador

Tough call. Option A is "Spaghetti" western, Option B is "Hollywood" western... 

A is a more of a dynamic bit of music--more what I'd expect to hear for riding into town, or rising off into the sunset. B is a bit more of what I'd expect to hear for a showdown and shootout.

They're both great tracks, but I think I'm leaning towards B.

• StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,728 Ambassador

Definitely the second one. It draws the viewer in better to the situation, makes you wonder what is going to happen, creates a better atmosphere of tension and is better paced to the scene.

• ChrisMurphy
    ChrisMurphy Website User Posts: 61

Thanks for the input!