Military - Civilian transition clip

audainr
audainr Website User Posts: 1

Hi all,

I am in the final stages of launching a new business which will donate 100's of thousands of dollars to Military Veteran Charities worlwide. I need a video effect which is 10-20 seconds max. It needs to be something cool like; A man and woman approach each other in militay uniform, they must morph into civilians (She in a ball gown and him into a tuxedo) stop and smile as if to a camera. One man and one woman would be great but would be much greater if done with man and woman from Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines. This video is for the website which already has celebrity backing and of course you will be credited for your work.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,956 Ambassador

Are you supplying actor footage, or would the producer be expected to find actors, provide costumes and shoot? Additionally, I don't think Hitfilm has dedicated morphing tools. Someone would have to go to different software, or use a slightly different effect (particle dissolve?)

• KirstieT
    KirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,069 Staff

I think as Triem said, you'd be more likely to find someone willing to handle the VFX of this shot if you've already got footage and actors set up. 

Tip: If you haven't already, but you're planning on doing so, I'd recommend that you shoot these actors on greenscreen as it'll give you the most flexibility when it comes to creating a morph or dissolve effect (particularly if it's over a number of frames).