Exporting length

clee62402
clee62402 Website User Posts: 2 Just Starting Out

So I am editing on hitfilm express and I have a 00:04:44:46 minute video ive edited. How can I export it? Im pretty sure I can only export about 2 minutes. How can I export the whole thing? I know its not done yet but im worried I can only export around 2 minutes.

Tagged:

Comments

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,134 Ambassador

From the above screen shot it looks like you have an in and out set on your timeline. If you want to export while timeline you need to select export contents not in and out. Otherwise reset the out and in using keys O and I

• FilmSensei
    FilmSensei Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,108 Ambassador

@clee62402 In addition to what @Andy001z said, you can also set the In-to-Out Points to match the content on the Editor Timeline by simply hitting the P key.

• clee62402
    clee62402 Website User Posts: 2 Just Starting Out
    [{"insert":{"mention":{"name":"Andy001z","userID":19865}}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"mention":{"name":"FilmSensei","userID":24222}}},{"insert":" Thank you both! It helped me out and now I have it to the size I need!\n"}]
This discussion has been closed.