Quick question on Distortion

chanequebec Website User Posts: 8 Just Starting Out
Can the Bulge or Magnify effects be keyframed to move on their own? I don't see any 'Path' or 'Position' options for those.

Best Answer

  • Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,826 Ambassador
    Accepted Answer

    In both those effects, twirl open the controls and look for the group labeled "Center." from there you can keyframe Position or parent to a point layer.