CamTrackAR exported 0 sec

entropychef
entropychef Website User Posts: 3 Just Starting Out
edited June 3 in General

Hi,

So I make what appears to be a successful video with tracking points, but when I import to Hit Film Pro the timeline show 0 and htfs time information is missing from htfs.

Everything looks ok when viewing the footage and seeing the tracking points pinned in the video, it's just not showing the same time as the video file

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• entropychef
    Hi,
    I am seeing an htfs output with 0 sec. When recording, the anchor points seem set correctly and can be seen as I'm recording, it's just imported at 0 sec. I've done this 2x and both cases this happened. The video seems correct.
  • TheBenNorris
    TheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,965 Staff

@entropychef I've consulted with our CamtrackAR dev, and they've asked if you could possibly send us the files so they can look into it some more: www.fxhome.com/ask

• entropychef
    I actually got this working twice yesterday with anchor points working and showing correctly with time, but still a mystery why this happened.
    As I move into using this app more will send any files where this happens again and provide more details on setup.