Heads You Lose : A pre-title scene test

DafterThings
DafterThings Website User Posts: 948 Enthusiast

This was mainly a test on camera angles and virtual camera moves but also because I have never done a pre-title scene before. It might help to do this for future videos as a lot of people don't stay through my normal titles 😀

https://youtu.be/srm2KOcYZtw

Comments

• georgefilmltd
    georgefilmltd Website User Posts: 452 Enthusiast

That was great!

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,571 Ambassador

Well. I want to see where that's going!

Minor nit - check your keyframes on your camera moves. At least one is using linear keys and that never looks right. A smooth, or manual Bezier with some ease in/out will look better.

• DafterThings
    DafterThings Website User Posts: 948 Enthusiast

Thanks both.

I absolutely DID make a mistake on the camera moves. I remember changing them to smooth and then to linear and then NOT turning them back. Very good spot.

I'm getting a few comments from people wanting to see more. So far a rescue ship arrives to investigate only to find the UNSC Dafter Things drifting orbited by 1000s of decapitated heads. Not sure what happens after that but, I suspect, they'll be a LOT of payback.