I started a YouTube channel playing a the game BeamNG.Drive

7220Gamer
7220Gamer Posts: 1 Just Starting Out

WARNING: This is a soft body physics game with extremely good crash damage. The cars are not real and there is no blood or even crash dummies but the crash damage is positively shocking so, viewer discretion is advised or whatever.

Anyway I have made 12 or so of these full videos and 64 TikTok clips and 28 Instagram posts all using HitFilm Express. I had never done anything like this before. I bought my computer the game and bought HitFilm like a month ago (April 2021). I don't use a lot of effects necessarily more like editing and the composite shots and some music I cobbled together on GarageBand. I am a fan of channels like SmashChan and CrashBoomPunk and I think that they introduced me to the game and I just wanted to give back to that BeamNG space that I discovered along the way. I gotta say its been a real blast and I wouldn't have been able to do this without HitFilm. I am going to check out some of the other fx features and see if I can work them into my videos. Anyways I hope you like it.

Yup there it is, my gaming video. I wanted to do this sort of thing a long time ago and finally did it. Sorry if this was too much. Some of the channels use this game to create some really realistic scenarios and crashes that are like real life and that's ok but I like to make stuff that's ridiculous and wouldn't happen I trigger my car crash PTSD a lot less when its silly and not plausible. So I hope you enjoyed my life's work. If you want to see more of my HitFilm created stuff, I am 7220 Gamer on all the platforms. Thanks! 😁

Comments