TheVeggieBiker - motorcycle riding, camping sometimes 360 VR

grimdandy
grimdandy Website User Posts: 3 Just Starting Out*
edited May 20 in Show off

All done with HitFilm probably best for amateurs like me ;)

I ride in UK and trying to search best roads and places to stay and see, we travel on one motorcycle me and my wife, we wanted to visit last year on a motorcycle Corsica (we wanted on our return stay in Monaco) and Gibraltar with Spain and Portugal also bit Andora so plans were ambitious but because of bans and quarantine in UK we needed to change our plans and we were visiting beautiful UK

My channel

youtube.com/channel/UCiBvgTlS6539WM409uVvQjg

Comments

• grimdandy
    grimdandy Website User Posts: 3 Just Starting Out*
    My newest, I need to tweek some a bit but I think it is looking better https://youtu.be/73iG7ZC0XbE> @grimdandy said:
    > All done with HitFilm probably best for amateurs like me ;)
    > I ride in UK and trying to search best roads and places to stay and see, we travel on one motorcycle me and my wife, we wanted to visit last year on a motorcycle Corsica (we wanted on our return stay in Monaco) and Gibraltar with Spain and Portugal also bit Andora so plans were ambitious but because of bans and quarantine in UK we needed to change our plans and we were visiting beautiful UK
    > My channel
    > youtube.com/channel/UCiBvgTlS6539WM409uVvQjg