3D model import issue

Coldshadow25
Coldshadow25 Website User Posts: 13 Just Starting Out*

No matter what I click or seem to do this is the outcome of anytime I try and import a 3D model. I've tried making sure the textures are on and such but due to my novice nature to this program I don't how to correct it. Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• tddavis
    tddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 5,020 Moderator

@JoesGeekShow Not sure if this is the proper method, but seeing the name SpaceCrate clued me to it being from ProductionCrate so I went and downloaded it. This worked for me:

I checked the map location and all was good there, so I bumped the Diffuse color to an acceptable (to me, totally subjective) color and the specular a bit lighter. The same probably needs to be done for other details and materials as well. I don't know why? Hope this helps you though.

• Coldshadow25
    Coldshadow25 Website User Posts: 13 Just Starting Out*

Omg thank you so much! This was throwing me for a loop. I didn't know what was going on. All the videos I've seen about this subject have not had this issue, I wonder if there's something in my setting making it turn out like this, but either way that fixed the issue. Thank you once again.