Where is Ignite Pro 2021?

Anhoeng
Anhoeng Posts: 98 Enthusiast

I saw the blog post about Ignite Pro 2021 releasing in April of this year. It's now May, and it's not out. Was the release date of Ignite Pro delayed?

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,069 Ambassador

All I can say to that is "Obviously so?"

• hannahodebode
    hannahodebode Staff Posts: 30 Staff

HeyΒ Β @Anhoeng! Apologies for the delay - our developers have been working some more on the amazing new features. However, we can't wait to share this exciting release with you!

Keep an eye on our socials and the forum; we'll let you know when the release has dropped. 😊

- Hannah

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,069 Ambassador

@Anhoeng I will say I'm hoping the delay means a Hitfilm update will drop with the new Ignite update. If you looked at the pre-release blog, Ignite Pro is listed as having a few new effects not in Hitfilm yet. Since Ignite is Hitfilm effects for other NLEs we know those effects are coming to Hitfilm, too! 😁

• leesang
    leesang Posts: 31 Just Starting Out*

ꡬ글 λ²ˆμ—­μ΄ 원문을 μ™œκ³‘ν•˜λŠ” κ²½ν–₯이 μžˆμ–΄ λͺ¨κ΅­μ–΄λ₯Ό μ“°κ² μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

타사 ν”„λ‘œκ·Έλž¨μ˜ 쒋은 것듀을 가지고 였고 νžˆνŠΈν•„λ¦„μ— μ΄μ‹ν•˜λŠ” 것

쒋은 것이라고 μƒκ°ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€.

κ·ΈλŸ¬λ‚˜, κ²°κ³Όλ¬Όμ—μ„œ 타사 ν”„λ‘œκ·Έλž¨κ³Ό 차별이 μžˆμ–΄μ•Ό ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€.

였늘 타사 ν”„λ‘œκ·Έλž¨ νŠœλ¦¬μ–Όμ„ μ‹œμ²­ν•˜λŠ”μ€‘ μ΄κ·Έλ‹ˆν„° ν”„λ‘œ μ—…λ°μ΄νŠΈ 에 μžˆλŠ”

Cosmosλ₯Ό μ‹œμ—°ν•˜λŠ” 것을 λ³΄μ•˜μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

이 ν”„λ‘œκ·Έλž¨μ— μžˆλŠ” λͺ‡κ°€μ§€ 기술(?)을 νžˆνŠΈν•„λ¦„μ€ 이전 μ—…λ°μ΄νŠΈμ—μ„œ κ·ΈλŒ€λ‘œ

μ΄μ‹ν–ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

차별은 μ°Ύμ•„λ³Όμˆ˜ μ—†μ—ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

초기 νžˆνŠΈν•„λ¦„μ˜ 볡사 ν”„λ‘œκ·Έλž¨ 같은 이 ν”„λ‘œκ·Έλž¨μ„ 이제 νžˆνŠΈν•„λ¦„μ΄ 볡사

ν•˜κ³  μžˆλ‹€λŠ” 인상이 λ“­λ‹ˆλ‹€.

타사 ν”„λ‘œκ·Έλž¨ μ—…λ°μ΄νŠΈ 내역에 μžˆλŠ” 기술(?)을 λͺ‡λ‹¬ ν›„ νžˆνŠΈν•„λ¦„ μ—…λ°μ΄νŠΈμ—μ„œ

κ·ΈλŒ€λ‘œ λ³΄λŠ” 것 싀망 μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€.

μ €λŠ” λ‹€λ₯Έ ν”„λ‘œκ·Έλž¨μ—μ„œ νžˆνŠΈν•„λ¦„μ„ λ”°λΌκ°€λŠ” 것을 보고 μ‹ΆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

• Hictor
    Hictor Posts: 377 Enthusiast

I believe Google Translate also botched what you're trying to say in your native tongue.

• RyszardWBB
    RyszardWBB Posts: 1 Just Starting Out
    Hi, on my Imac Pro upgraded to BigSur and the newest FCPX Ignite pro is not working at all. Shame. I can't do anything about it ... Do you have any ideas? FCPX can see red tiles of inactive plugins, MOTION can see nothing. :(