FREE Lens Effects Stock Footage (Royalty Free)

SethDirks
SethDirks Website User Posts: 6

Hey Fellow hitfilm users! Just wanted to let you guys know that I released a Stock footage pack contaning 15 free video clips such as Light Leaks, lens dirt and other cool lens effects. Here is a link to the promo video and the download is in the discription! Thanks and hope you guys enjoy it!!!!

Comments

• StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,728 Ambassador
    edited October 2014

@ScalarFilms- Those are some slick lens flares/leaks. I'm a ways off from post production on a vid but I will definitely give these a try. I like the thumbnails created so you can see the effect (if that's indeed what I saw in your vid). Thank you for the freebies! I'll be downloading them this weekend.

And the song, albeit short, is pretty cool. I was in the mood for something acoustic today and this fit the bill.

• SethDirks

Thanks StormyKnight! I am not sure if the thumbnails will show up in any editing softwhere but they will in hitfilm 2 ultimate. I had my song artist compose the song to fit the peice. I asked him to keep it short for that resions. I cant wait to see what you do with the light leaks! Please send me a link!

• StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,728 Ambassador

Will do! Might be a month or three or four. lol

• SethDirks
    edited October 2014

Yeah thats how it goes lol one of these days I will see it im sure