Dino Fight!

ellis_is_great
ellis_is_great Website User Posts: 37 Enthusiast

This is my latest Hitfilm creation. I wanted to try a forced perspective shot. So I made this with a T-Rex hand puppet. Did all the effects and editing in Hitfilm. (Puppet without any effects at the end)

I need to learn more about the audio controls. I found audio editing to be a bit clunky, but I didn't really do any research into how to do things like fade and stuff.

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,362 Ambassador

Love it! Good old fashioned puppetry and forced perspective make me joyful.

Hitfilm's audio tools are its weakest area (although the Doppler effect is a gem). Still, here's a couple of tutorials to get you up to speed.

This tutorial (below) is a few Hitfilm revisions old, so there are some interface differences, but it's very comprehensive (I'm biased - it's mine). Note since this tutorial was made Hitfilm has added audio only export formats so the workaround here is obsolete.

Finally, this tutorial covers Hitfilm's newest audio feature - direct VO recording.