Watermark

fxhomer230942
fxhomer230942 Posts: 4 Just Starting Out*
edited April 2021 in HitFilm

Guys can you please help me, I am using Hitfilm to edit my video but I can't submit because of the watermark please help me.

Tagged:

Comments

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,201 Expert

@fxhomer230942 First, I m oved your question to Community Help since it wasn't a Feature Request. Hope you understand. Second, there are really only two reasons you are getting a watermark; Express needs to be activated completely or you have used an effect that has the green add-on badge next it indicating it is a paid add-on. If you are truly activated you will not see the word Activate in the top right corner of the screen. A lot of times the process doesn't full run through without restarting the program and/or the computer. You have to activate it with the same email address you used when you downloaded the software and created an account. If it's an add-on issue there are two options; find the pack contains that effect and purchase it or remove that effect and try to accomplish the look with the included effects.

Just thought of a third reason for watermarks. If you have accidentally downloaded a demo version of Pro, it will show a watermark. Express is the better option unless you are wanting specifically test out Pro-only features but it will always watermark. Hope this helps you out.

• fxhomer230942

@tddavis so I do have the activate button it is red and when I click it it doesn't do anything

• fxhomer230942

@tddavis would you mind giving me some screen shots because I'm not understanding

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,201 Expert

@fxhomer230942 Yes, hope these help to illustrate what I was trying to say:

Express Not Activated

Express Activated

Notice it has Dark mode when activate because I had a version activated after Hitfilm 2017 so it was grandfathered.

Effects that will cause watermarks are marked like this: