How to access my paid for Fish eye converter

indigogreensyork
indigogreensyork Website User Posts: 1

Hello all... I have downloaded Hitfilm Express and bought the 360 add on for the fish eye converter. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and it still won't let me access and use the converter. The little (add on) words have disappeared from next to the option but it is still greyed out and won't let me use it. Does anyone know what I need to do?

Answers

• tddavis
    tddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,682 Moderator

@indigogreensyork You might try shutting down and restarting your computer. I have read some people have luck getting the activation subroutine to respond that way. If that should not help, then I think you'll need to contact tech support directly at https://fxhome.com/support Hope one of these helps you out.

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,285 Ambassador

Have you imported a dual fisheye video, placed the dual fisheye video on a timeline track or layer and dragged the dual fisheye converter to the video layer? It's working for me in my Hitfilm Pro and my Hitfilm Express. I have no add-ons for my Express but the effect drags to the layer just fine (with a watermark).