Imerge Pro Export Issue

JannaGallaher
JannaGallaher Website User Posts: 2 Just Starting Out*

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the new version of Imerge Pro 2021.1. I can import a bmp image and modify it successfully, but when I try to export the image to either a png or jpeg file it exports gibberish. However, if I import the same bmp image into Krita, export it as a png file, then process that file with Imerge it will successfully export a nice looking png image. Is there something I am doing wrong? I can do the workaround with Krita but it seems that that should be unnecessary.

Thanks,

Janna

Comments

• SamuelMorris
    SamuelMorris Staff Administrator, Website User Posts: 78 Staff

Hi @JannaGallaher

Sorry to hear you are having problems. This appears to be a bug in the software which I can also reproduce here. It appears to be a problem with low bit depth bmp images (rgb565/555 I think). Until we fix it, unfortunately you'll have to continue with the workaround by converting the image to another format.

• JannaGallaher
    JannaGallaher Website User Posts: 2 Just Starting Out*

Hi SamuelMorris,

Thanks for the reply. I can definitely use the workaround for as long as it takes to fix the bug. I'm glad that it was not just user error!

Janna