NDP Productions: Projects and Tutorials | Loki Portal

ndpproductions
ndpproductions Website User Posts: 25 Enthusiast
edited July 2 in Show off

Hi there! I'm Nathan, and I have a YouTube channel called NDP Productions. On my channel, I post tutorials on how to use Hitfilm for all sorts of different forms of video content creation.

Comments

• ndpproductions

In today's Hitfilm tutorial I show you how to add a facecam to a video inside of Hitfilm Express for free! I am also including a free border and alpha matte for you to use in your videos (the link to the .zip file is in the description). If you want to, you can check it out here:

I hope you find it useful! 😀

• ndpproductions
    edited June 28

In my latest Hitfilm Tutorial, I show you how to create a title card inspired by the one seen in Loki for FREE in Hitfilm Express. If you want to check it out then here's the link to the tutorial:

I hope you enjoy! 😀 In this weeks upcoming tutorial, I show you how to travel through time using a TVA time gateway so subscribe and hit the bell icon to be notified when that tutorial drops!

I'm really enjoying Loki, I think it's quite different to a lot of other things at the moment and its very unique look makes it stand out. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the series and what they decide to do with the the TVA in future MCU films. If you've seen it, what do you think?

• ndpproductions

In today's Hitfilm tutorial I show you how to create a TVA Time Portal inspired by the ones seen in Loki.

This tutorial does require the 3D model import feature. To create this effect you also use chromatic aberration and the inner glow effect which are only in Hitfilm Pro however you could create a very similar effect in Express.

I hope you enjoy! 😀