HitFilm documentation: seeking feedback
Hey guys! I've picked up on various comments here and there regarding the HitFilm documentation and a desire for it to be better than it currently is. That said, I've not pinpointed any specifics of what people would actually like to see, and what the current docs don't do right.
So, this topic is me seeking feedback from everybody and anybody about the HitFilm documentation.
1. Are there aspects you like about the documentation?
2. What do you not like about the documentation?
3. What format would you prefer? (eg, physical book/printout, PDF, ebook, HTML)
4. How would you prefer to access the docs? (eg, on your tablet/phone, on your desktop, on your laptop, as a physical item)
5. Do you have any examples of great documentation from other products you can point me to?
At this stage I can't guarantee that we'll be able to satisfy everybody, and it won't be something we can do immediately, but by gathering some feedback I'll at least have a better idea of what people want.
And, to be clear, I'm talking here specifically about the documentation that is currently found here.
So, fire away.