its just a black screen

pamie
pamie Website User Posts: 1 Just Starting Out

idk why this is happening. i recently just installed hitfilm but for some reason, when i tried to open it up, all i see is a black screen. there are instances where if i click on a random point of it, it would send me to the hitfilm instagram account, it would make me open a porject, make a new project and such. im guessing that the layout didn't change but even so, it seems pretty useless now that i cant see anything

Tagged:

Comments

• pamie
    pamie Website User Posts: 1 Just Starting Out
    edited March 9

idk why this is happening. i recently just installed hitfilm but for some reason, when i tried to open it up, all i see is a black screen. there are instances where if i click on a random point of it, it would send me to the hitfilm instagram account, it would make me open a porject, make a new project and such. im guessing that the layout didn't change but even so, it seems pretty useless now that i cant see anything

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,580 Ambassador

Your system specs? CPU, GPU, OS, RAM and Storage?

• tddavis
    tddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,889 Moderator
    edited March 9

@pamie I merged your other question in the Feature Request section here. One other thing to list with the specs Triem23 asked for is, are you using a dual monitor setup by chance? I have read a lot of people getting white screen issues with that, so thought it worth asking.