Animated Web Series Episode

apyorick
apyorick Website User Posts: 45 Enthusiast

I had to postpone the launch of Season 3 of my web series because, well...life, I guess. However, I'm back on track now and here is Episode 1. The scenes were animated in Cartoon Animator 4, then loaded into HitFilm Express for all post. (There are also two backgrounds I made while playing around with Flowscape). Hope you enjoy the misadventures of Yorick and the Anachronauts! 💀

Comments

• 2008dare
    2008dare Website User Posts: 16 Just Starting Out*

Wow Great Job how long did this take you?

• apyorick

@2008dare Thanks! Glad you liked it! It's hard to say how long this particular episode took as it was so disrupted (dealing with some family stuff), but the episodes generally take me about 2-3 weeks each. Mind you, I already have all of the characters developed and rigged and some of the sets are standard ones for the series as well. HitFilm Express has really made post so much easier!

• 2008dare
    2008dare Website User Posts: 16 Just Starting Out*

Woah take took a while I think it payed off.

• apyorick

@2008dare Actually, 2 weeks for around 4 minutes of completed animation isn't bad at all, as this includes all of the audio, visual effects, editing and designing any new assets needed! For a new, from-scratch project it would take longer.