"The project snapshot could not be created." error

Maxitotito
Maxitotito Posts: 2 Just Starting Out

First, I know there are various post regarding this same error, but none of the solutions on these posts help my case.

As the title says, I cannot export anything due to this error, this tends to happen randomly, without doing anything different the export tends to work 10% of the time, while the other 90% throws me this error, again, with any work done.

I have tried changing the snapshot directory to somewhere I'm sure is writable, updating/reinstalling also won’t make it work. Also have tried to make the snapshot directory the very directory of my files with no luck

I’m quite… distressed knowing I will get this error after doing hours of edition

Help please

Comments