MMORPG

francisbaud
francisbaud Posts: 4 Just Starting Out

Anyone here loves some MMORPG action? Star Wars: the Old Republic, FFXIV, Elder Scrolls Online, WoW... There are dozens of upcoming MMORPG and the ones I'm following more closely feature strategy elements, like city building, territory conquest, large-scale PvP, politics and player-driven economy. Crowfall, Camelot Unchained and Dual Universe are good candidates and seem really promising. They're all in Beta and should launch sometimes soon.

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,679 Ambassador

My wife is the MMORPG player in the household, but I think she's most thrilled about the Guild Wars 2 expansion coming next spring.

• francisbaud
    francisbaud Posts: 4 Just Starting Out

Nice! I just watched the teaser for End of Dragons expansion and I love it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,995 Just Starting Out
    edited November 2020

The only game i've played on that list is elder scrolls online, in which i reached max level (50 + 810 CP). It became a game of power creep, reaching like high DPS against a boss. But what kept me playing was the rest of the stuff. The housing and community was so kind. I only had good experiences from that game.

Nowadays i dont have time for MMO's, but i say that as i'm playing through Assassins Creed Valhalla, which is a very long game.

I'm generally into single player experiences now, and as far as multiplayer is concerned, i'm playing rocket league, great for quick sessions.

The upcoming games you listed sound pretty cool though. I'm sure theyre gonna be interesting for at least some time.

• tomdeniro
    tomdeniro Posts: 2 Just Starting Out

I would love to hear from some people who have alpha or beta access, but hearing from people who just 'know' about the game is also helpful as well.