MichaelJames
MichaelJames Website User Posts: 2,034 Enthusiast
edited July 2014 in Practical Filmmaking
I thought I would share this because it is interesting
http://vimeo.com/99798626

Comments

• MichaelJames
    Im surprised this hasn't gotten more love and attention.  While I am not a fan of the extremes Michael Bay will take most of the times, some of his visuals do have a big appeal.
  • Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,810 Ambassador
    Soon as I see "Bayhem," I start having Robot Chicken flashbacks. "Michael Bay! 'Splosion! MICHAELBAYSPLOSIONS! SPLOSIONS! MICHAEL BAY-BAYSPLOSIONS!"

Then I remember I actively dislike everything Michael Bay has done that I have seen. "Bayhem" is either a joke Robot Chicken already did, or it's a celebration of a director who's storytelling skills are terrible, and who stages action scenes with so much shakey-cam I lose the lines of action.

Ah, screw it, I will watch this next time I am on my computer, not phone.
  • Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,810 Ambassador
  • MichaelJames
    Lol I completely agree with you on the actual story telling side.  That being said visually he can make a dynamic scene even before the explosions start.
  • KirstieT
    KirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,085 Staff
    Ahhhh Team America. Will be needing to watch that again soon :)