Imerge printing with own ICC profiles

aad_slingerland
aad_slingerland Website User Posts: 1 Just Starting Out

Greetings,

I had a good look last week at Imerge Pro 8 and I'm happy with the results so far.

What I really miss is the possibility to choose ICC profiles and the feature that the application processes color correction just before printing.

I don't want to rely on the printers builtin color processing when possible.

As far as I can see this is not possible in Imerge Pro 8. Are there any plans in the product development to do so?

Aad

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,972 Ambassador

FXHOME, in general, tends not to comment on planned features and enhancements.

There's a feature request forum for Imerge, and I went ahead and created a request thread for ICC profiles. Follow the link and make certain to click "Up Vote." After that, back out one level to the Imerge feature request forum home, give a quick read of the "before you Post" thread, and, if you have any other feature requests, that's where they'll go.

One thing about Imerge is it's feature request forum isn't (yet) as active as Hitfilm's. A lot fewer requests there for the devs to sift.