[ENHANCEMENT] Stay focus on Timeline while clicking text
The situation is as such:
- I create text, hence on the viewer pane, the text ('A') is selected/highlighted
- After that, when I click any text layer on the editor pane (currently shown on the viewer), and press shortcut key to slice at playhead, nothing happens
- UNLESS I click the text layer twice OR Choose the "selection tool" on the viewer pane before clicking it
- BUT, in (2.), it is not focused on the viewer pane for me to edit text as well, I need to click the viewer pane, and then only I can edit the text.
Here's the opinion: (In situation where the "text" is selected in viewer pane)
- When I click the text layer, just direct me to the viewer pane with the selected text layer on focused, so that I can edit the text right away.
- Or When I click the text layer, just stay focused on the editor pane, so that I can slice or do anything to it right away