Audio not clear [Glitch]

LoserEditor
LoserEditor Posts: 3 Just Starting Out*
edited September 2020 in HitFilm

Out of many videos I've imported and working on, one of the video's audio is coming out to be flattened. It's like the person is speaking while being drunk, in slow motion. I reimported the video and placed it in the timeline and it's happening again.

But strangely, when I import the same video to Premiere Pro then I can hear the audio just as fine in Premiere Pro's timeline. The other videos work perfectly in Hitfilm Express [latest version] but not just this particular video. The format of this video is MPEG-4, H.264, audio - stereo with around 44,000 HZ. Almost similar to the other videos that are working fine. Even after exporting this particular video in mp4 format it plays the audio choppy, drunk, slow.

I face many such issues in Hitfilm Express where randomly either the video isn't playing smoothly while other videos are or the audio isn't playing smoothly while other audios are. If it was a codec/formatting error then why would it work fine in Premiere Pro? I have Hitfilm 4 Express installer available in my fxhome account dashboard. Should I use that instead of Hitfilm Express 15.1? Maybe that one will be light on system resources? My system is MacBook Air 2017 build, 2018 manufactured. 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM, 1.8 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Processor, Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB.

Tagged: