AirDog: World's First Auto-Follow Drone for GoPro

Hey guys!
We noticed that you are interested in filmmaking and filmmaking gear, so we thought you’d be interested in AirDog as well. 
It’s World's First Auto-Follow Drone for GoPro Camera that follows and films you autonomously. Airdog is a unique solution for filming action sports or anything else you wish to film without actually holding your GoPro camera. You don't need to have a helicopter or filming crew to get breath-taking views. In our opinion Airdog would be a great tool for filmmakers (especially those with low budget and great ambitions)!
Have a look at our Kickstarter page: http://bit.ly/KickstartAirDog
There are four major AirDog advantages:
1. It is tested and working prototype ready for production.
2. It will be the first commercial product of its kind in the market from November 2014.
3. It has AirLeash - waterproof GPS device tracking your movement with a significantly better signal than smartphones. 
4. Two years of R&D invested into the creation of a working prototype to get the best possible solution for action sports.
It would be awesome if you could spread the word and share the good news on your blog and/or your Facebook page! 
Let’s make a revolution in filmmaking together!
We'll be thrilled to hear from you! If you want to know more, don't hesitate to ask me anything - santa[at]airdog.com. 
Here you can see our AirDog in action: http://bit.ly/AirDogVideo 
fab0a1c9ee.png

Best regards,
Santa Team Airdog
http://airdog.com/

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,595 Ambassador
    Gah, how many liqour stores to I gotta knock over to get one?
  • StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Posts: 2,722 Ambassador
    Gah, how many liqour stores to I gotta knock over to get one?

I believe sir, you mean liqueur and if that sounds snotty it's because I've had a wee nip of the bottle. :)
  • Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,595 Ambassador
    [quote name="StormyKnight" post="44020" timestamp="1404136441"]I believe sir, you mean liqueur and if that sounds snotty it's because I've had a wee nip of the bottle. :)) [/quote][quote name="StormyKnight" post="44020" timestamp="1404136441"]I believe sir, you mean liqueur and if that sounds snotty it's because I've had a wee nip of the bottle. :)) [/quote]

No, sir, for a liqueur store is too classy to rob for a drone--save that for a RED.
  • Gah, how many liqour stores to I gotta knock over to get one?

Right now the backer price is $1195, so hurry up to guarantee a spot on our mailing list when AirDog hits the airmail in November. Later on the retail price will be $1500.

• SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Posts: 4,448 Enthusiast
    One of these and a movi and I'd have all I'd need to do the kind of cinematography I like.
    Unfortunately I can't afford either.
  • One of these and a movi and I'd have all I'd need to do the kind of cinematography I like.
    Unfortunately I can't afford either.

Hey Simon! Thank you for comment.
    We believe the price reflects what we are offering. Taking into account that this has been a two year project and we offer a high quality product that consists of the best technologies available, for example, bluetooth that reaches the distance of 300m not 100m. We have put a lot of effort in the AirDog and we believe it is worth it! + if you want to achieve shots like that, usually you need a filming crew or even more expensive gear.