Problems with installing latest update

Hi Everyone,
Apologies if this issue has already come and gone for others, but I've only just downloaded the latest update. I'm running HitFilm 2 Express on OS X Mavericks, and when trying to install update 2.0.0149, I get an error message in the installer.
It says, "The installation has failed, the installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail."
I've tried re-downloading the update, and have already checked for the latest drivers on Nvidia's website. Is there a problem with Mavericks, or something else?
Thanks so much for the help!

Comments

• Ady
    Ady Posts: 1,531 Enthusiast
    Hi Everyone,
    Apologies if this issue has already come and gone for others, but I've only just downloaded the latest update. I'm running HitFilm 2 Express on OS X Mavericks, and when trying to install update 2.0.0149, I get an error message in the installer.
    It says, "The installation has failed, the installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail."
    I've tried re-downloading the update, and have already checked for the latest drivers on Nvidia's website. Is there a problem with Mavericks, or something else?
    Thanks so much for the help!

Hi,
    If you press CMD+L whilst the installer is running it will show you why the installer failed.
    Thanks,
    Ady