Wanting Help with 2 things

ZbourneZbourne Website User Posts: 14
Hay every one i have 2 problems 1st is exporting on a Mac it will not do it any help I would appreciate it, the 2nd one is can I stop the viewer panel from moving every time I even mouse over it thank all

Comments

• MatthiasClaflinMatthiasClaflin Website User Posts: 674 Just Starting Out
    A bit more information would be helpful. Where do you run into a problem exporting? I don't know about the viewer panel... Maybe someone else can come around and help ya with that...
  • AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff
    The mouse issue sounds like you are using a Magic Mouse, and can be avoided by using any other mouse in the world.  Its the same issue that occurs in Final Cut and any other video editor I've used, where the gestures on the mouse control the zoom level on the viewer.  Thus, your fingers moving on the mouse change the zoom level occasionally when you don't intend them to.  
  • ZbourneZbourne Website User Posts: 14
    The mouse issue sounds like you are using a Magic Mouse, and can be avoided by using any other mouse in the world.  Its the same issue that occurs in Final Cut and any other video editor I've used, where the gestures on the mouse control the zoom level on the viewer.  Thus, your fingers moving on the mouse change the zoom level occasionally when you don't intend them to.  

cool that solves that one thank you 

A bit more information would be helpful. Where do you run into a problem exporting? I don't know about the viewer panel... Maybe someone else can come around and help ya with that...

right when i'm about to save it on my Computer and then Hitfilm crashes every time

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    Have you tried removing HF2 and redownloading it? Sometimes that can clear some issues up if something went wrong during the first download. I'll presume you are keeping up with the HF updates. ;) 
    Have you tried removing HF2 and redownloading it? Sometimes that can clear some issues up if something went wrong during the first download. I'll presume you are keeping up with the HF updates. ;)

yes i am