Jaws VS Volcom -mini add/skit-all done in HFP

vanya_kvanya_k Website User Posts: 141 Just Starting Out

all done in HitFilmPro. Thank you for your time. 

Comments

• Andy001zAndy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,863 Ambassador

HahA nice composting. Love the sharkzooka.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,254 Ambassador

Love that the Sharkzooka shoots a missle with a tiny dude riding it, holding a cartoon bomb with a fuse. 

• vanya_kvanya_k Website User Posts: 141 Just Starting Out

@Andy001z Thank you sir:)

@Triem23 Hahaha yu are the only one who commented on the" ACME" part of it (many are too young to even get this acme ref lol). It's actually a sculpture of Adam West Batman that came with a surfboard posed already so I just added a bomb and planted them on a missile than  put them all inside Sharkzooka hahahah. Thank you (Mike correct?) means a lot as always. 

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,254 Ambassador

@vanya_k hey, man, you very quickly got out of "clueless n00b" into consistently great looking, well shot and paced projects. Wile E. is my "spirit animal" (I'm looking at the original Chuck Jones Coyote/Roadrunner cel on my wall). Love the bomb.

Yup, it's Mike. :)

• Andy001zAndy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,863 Ambassador

Haha yes I saw the little Adam West Batman, but only now get the reference to that classic episode. Great work. The little details like that that really make a shot great.

• OliThompsonOliThompson Staff Administrator, Website User Posts: 140 Staff