Chalk Warfare 4.0

FlyingBanana78FlyingBanana78 Website User Posts: 419 Enthusiast

I just recently seen these guys pop up in my YT feed and totally forgot about them cause it has been so long since their last video. But figured I would share it here if anything to possibly spark some inspiration to others out there.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1EmYRZynw

Comments

• Andy001zAndy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,868 Ambassador

It's amazing I tweeted it to fxhome to share as well. There is a BTS as well

• tddavistddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,180 Moderator

Incredibly well done! I will definitely have to check out the BTS.

• chrigufchriguf Website User Posts: 287 Just Starting Out

Ohhhh, woooooow. Greatest work ever see at Internet. Only with Resolve and Boris Fx?

• FlyingBanana78FlyingBanana78 Website User Posts: 419 Enthusiast

@chriguf well a lot more than just those two. Even mocha, fusion, and about 1000 other people one was Andrew Kramer . Take a peek at the behind the scenes of it. Blew my mind when I found out they actually jumped out of a perfectly good airplane and didn't "fake it"

• chrigufchriguf Website User Posts: 287 Just Starting Out

I see the actors from videoCopilot but i have not make the link to A.Kramer. Thank for lightning me.

i think, kramers new Plugin, announced jears ago with voluminetric fog and particle, was a Part of this fx sensation. It was realy quit about kramer, hope that his „videoCopilot-Pause“ ending soon.

• francisbaudfrancisbaud Website User Posts: 4 Just Starting Out

There is some serious hard work behind this short movie. Very well done!