My new Superman short-Tease/Trailer (all done in HitFilm 100 percent+sound)

vanya_kvanya_k Website User Posts: 141 Just Starting Out
edited July 24 in Show off

Hello community. First of all I want to thank you all for allowing me to create stuff like this by having such a prompt and accurate responses on this forum and FxHome for providing incredible software and YouTube lessons. Ok that out of the way,  here's something shot on an iPhone front camera in 1080p, all editing, color grading, compositing, VFX and final sound are done in HitFilmPro.

Here is a teaser for my new short movie "Child of Tomorrow-True American Hero

It is a DC themed, FILM NOIR style criticism of our society and offered solutions to where from now on as human species and Americans. 

Comments

• GordonCatoGordonCato Website User Posts: 63 Just Starting Out
  • tddavistddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,177 Moderator

@vanya_k Oh, the poor TV :) Seriously though, some nice face replacements and although I have not been a fan of the dark, gritty Snyder-palette of DC's movies, here it works to bring that noir style plus there's the sweet juxtaposition of the 70s theme music with it. :)

• Stargazer54Stargazer54 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,713 Ambassador

Well . . . . that was impressive!

• vanya_kvanya_k Website User Posts: 141 Just Starting Out
    edited July 25

Thank you so much for your time gentleman. 

@tddavis Trust me I despise dark Snyder pallete. Agree 100 percent. I was going more for Sin City vibe with current dark events we are all experiencing. It's how we deal with it that counts. This is just a trailer but I will follow up with a mini movie. I love Christopher Reeves and that colorful comic boom look but for some reason as I said due to the given position of the mankind i felt  noir aesthetics could work. 

@stargazer54 thank you so much man. I really appreciate your input

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,254 Ambassador

Really excellent work. Some great head replacement there. 

Next time, watch some Muppet Show on YouTube and you won't blow up the TV. ?

• spydurhankspydurhank Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,823 Ambassador