Requested tutorials for Hitfilm

the_dw_the_dw_ Website User Posts: 3 Just Starting Out

Hey there everyone!

So I have been interested in creating tutorials within Hitfilm however, I have a limited list of what could be done currently. You can place any ideas you may have for a tutorial for hitfilm in which I, as well as anyone else interested, will attempt to create a tutorial around. Think this as a list basically for requested effects/videos, many thanks, have a great day!

Comments

• GrayMotionGrayMotion Website User Posts: 1,368 Enthusiast
    edited July 8

If I may..

From the questions posed in this forum the area of tutorials that has been completely untouched are specifically targetted tutorials (or demos) of how the add-ons (talking Express here) work. I imagine that if you started there you might get quite a crowd of Express users that would be interested in short tuts on how ever add-on effect works.

Just a thought

** Do you have any tutorials now?

• cluelessnubecluelessnube Website User Posts: 476 Just Starting Out

Yes, demos of the add-ons is a good idea, second the notion.

https://fxhome.com/store/hitfilm-express

• the_dw_the_dw_ Website User Posts: 3 Just Starting Out

That is a good idea actually, there is a few things features that haven't been demonstrated through a tutorial/video yet but I'd be more than happy to do so and I don't have any tutorials however, it is something I would like to push on as I'd really would like to help users out with the software + I have been using Hitfilm since 2017.

• chrigufchriguf Website User Posts: 287 Just Starting Out
    edited July 9

A Tutorial how to make a hurican with debris, Cars and trees flying around 

tutorials for negativ Gravity on a vilage (all houses and vegetables go to sky)