Moderator warning to original poster

baoltbaolt Website User Posts: 2
edited June 1 in Practical Filmmaking

Hello everyone,

I made a webtool for get link stock from lovepik.com for free.

The link:

It is very easy to use:

1. Register account from the left menu.

2. Login your account.

3. Find your stock (image, footage, audio,...) on lovepik.com.

4. And then copy the link, go to the "Get stock" page and paste the link. Then sumbit button "Download".

5. Wait for some seconds and then it will appear the download link.

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,254 Ambassador

Lovepik.com is a commercial site.

Your post comes across as encouraging our users to download from lovepik.com without paying for material. That is illegal piracy, and violates the terms of service of this website.

Normally with this sort of post I find that the post is created in less than one minute of the poster joining the forum. I assume that is a bot and immediately ban that user and delete their content. Since you created this post 40 minutes after joining, I assume this is a human user.

Therefore, this is a warning. Your link has been removed. Further posts along a similar line may lead to you being banned from this forum and your content deleted.

Tagging in moderators and staff @Stargazer54, @TheRealBenNorris and @KirstieT for further review.

• baoltbaolt Website User Posts: 2

I'm sorry for the new post after i joined the forum. Beside that, it is not illegal, it is download with my own account, and I have paid for it

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,254 Ambassador

Ok, the Lovepik terms of service say this. 

"The rights granted to the User under these Terms are personal and shall not be assigned to any third party (including affiliates or entities part of the same group of companies) totally or partially, by any mean, without the prior, express and written consent from Lovepik."

https://de.lovepik.com/auth/privacy

Which means that sharing the membership you paid for with others is a violation of the Lovepik terms of service. FXHOME respects the rights and terms of other websites. You may not offer to share your paid subscription in this forum. 

Second warning.

• TheBenNorrisTheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,562 Staff

This discussion is now closed. We do not allow, accept or approve of illegally sharing content or breaking the TOS of our own or other products. Another post of this kind will result in an immediate ban.

This discussion has been closed.