Exported Movie Issue

I am working on a movie and everything goes fine till I export it. When I play it back its choppy and almost like slow motion. And seems as though its skipping frames. However, the first few clips in the movie played back fine. I made a new project and tried all the different template settings with different frame rates and its still choppy after export. I'm using mov. file 1080p 59 frames per sec.  all my clips are the same so I'm not sure why all of a sudden I'm having issues.
It runs smooth while I'm in the editor. Only after export does it get choppy and its only the last half of the clips. And I don't have an AMD graphics card. I use Nvida gtx 650.
I got half done with my video and exported it to see how it looked and it ran fine. Finished it and the first half still runs fine, last half is choppy.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• Ady
    Ady Staff Posts: 1,517 Staff
    edited June 2014
    I am working on a movie and everything goes fine till I export it. When I play it back its choppy and almost like slow motion. And seems as though its skipping frames. However, the first few clips in the movie played back fine. I made a new project and tried all the different template settings with different frame rates and its still choppy after export. I'm using mov. file 1080p 59 frames per sec.  all my clips are the same so I'm not sure why all of a sudden I'm having issues.
    It runs smooth while I'm in the editor. Only after export does it get choppy and its only the last half of the clips. And I don't have an AMD graphics card. I use Nvida gtx 650.
    I got half done with my video and exported it to see how it looked and it ran fine. Finished it and the first half still runs fine, last half is choppy.
    Any suggestions?

Hi,
    What format are you exporting to? .MP4 or .AVI?
    Thanks,
    Ady