Red Giant Universe error in Premiere

karenvideoeditorkarenvideoeditor Website User Posts: 2

Hey everyone! I'm having trouble with some of Red Giant's transitions. I get an error that says, "Cannot find image file: $rsc/carousel/sqdoubleedge.png for the carousel effect, for example. Any ideas on what could be going wrong?

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,313 Ambassador

Why would a Hitfilm forum know about an error involving Red Giant Universe and Adobe Premiere? 

Try re-downloading and re-installing. File is missing. 

• karenvideoeditorkarenvideoeditor Website User Posts: 2

This is the only forum I could find with questions about this software, sorry! Doesn't look like they have an official forum for it.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,313 Ambassador

Well, hopefully someone else will have a better idea. Uninstall/reinstall is all I've got. The transition is probably using the missing file as an alpha matte, and is crashing without it. You might need to re-download the installer. Sometimes the download can go wrong. 

• chrigufchriguf Website User Posts: 287 Just Starting Out
    edited May 8

The better Forum to ask ist the redgiant Support.

https://support.redgiant.com/hc/en-us