Watermark Help?

I just spent a few hours making a video on HitFilm Express and when I export there is a big watermark in the middle of the video. The effects I'm using are: Cross Zoom, Slide, Cross Dissolve. I have not bought any packs yet and am wondering which ones I would need to purchase. And how I would activate it so I don't lose my progress.

Comments

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,219 Expert

@thekibble Just checked my copy of 14 Express and all three of those effects are base and do not produce a watermark.  Did you just install Express recently and begin editing immediately?  Activation does not take a hold without a restart of the program after activating it.  If you still the word Activate on the top right bar you are most likely getting the watermark from not being activated or perhaps an audio effect you might have overlooked?  And from my understanding, if you save your work into a Hitfilm project file, say on your desktop or anywhere you like, activating the program or any effects will not affect it. You could even uninstall the program and your work would be safe.  The only caveat I can think of there is if you have saved it into a Hitfilm program folder that might get deleted.  Hope this helps you out.

• @tddavis Once I activated it fixed the watermark issue. Thank you!!

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,219 Expert

Great! I am glad it was something so easy to fix.  Those are the only ones I can handle :)