Edit Text Popup Bug

LoloIrieLoloIrie Website User Posts: 2

Hello,

I'm working on a project with the effect "End ^Credits Crawl".

It was fine and I was able to edit text again and again.... But right now ican't anymore edit "Roles" and "Names".
A click on the Edit Icon "A" seems to open the popup (it's missing on the screen, but any mouse click generates a typical windows error sound), but anyway I can't do anything. Pressing the ESC taste seems to close the popup like I can continue to work with all other features...

I've alreday tried to hide all windows/reset the workspace, change to predefined workspaces..

If I uninstall and reinstall the software, I get the same workspace and the same issue. Where can I completly delete my profile to do a full reinstall ? (Registery, files ?.....)

Any other  idea to fix this strange issue ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Comments

• TheBenNorrisTheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,558 Staff

@Lololrie could you contact support about this so they could instruct you further if possible? I can also reproduce this issue and my usual workarounds do not work in this case. We are working on a fix for issues like this, so hopefully that will fix the problem, but for now do please contact support.

• LoloIrieLoloIrie Website User Posts: 2

@TheBenNorris surprised you are able to reproduce it so quickly, but it will probably help a lot to find a fix.

I've opened a ticket.

Thanks by the way for your work... and the quick answer here ! 

• TheBenNorrisTheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,558 Staff

@Lololrie I wasn't able to make the box spawn off screen (which I believe is the issue) but I was able to drag it out of reach...and now it is trapped there forever.

• CedricBonnierCedricBonnier Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,189 Staff

This is already fixed internally and will come in the next update (HF 14.3).

In the meantime, if you're stuck, please contact support. We can help you get unstuck :)