exporting

rick1rick1 Website User Posts: 204 Enthusiast

Hi, i am doing a video in Hitfilm Pro 14.I have already exported half of it with no problems,but when i tried to export the second batch it will only export 1 frame.Dont know what is happening,anyone any ideas

Comments

• TheBenNorrisTheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,562 Staff

@rick1 make sure you're either exporting contents, or exporting in-out area with the correct area selected.

• rick1rick1 Website User Posts: 204 Enthusiast

@TheBenNorris,Hi Ben I tried both methods to export ,but none of them worked.Strangely enough I took it into Pro 2017 and it worked perfectly. I had 3 sets to export 9 clips in each and it did not want to know ,also sometimes it won’t export 1 clip and other times it will.Thanks for the info, will just export in Pro2017 

• TheBenNorrisTheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,562 Staff

@rick1 this sounds like a bug if you really cannot export in the current version. Could you contact support with your system specs, and the project + media if possible? Thank you.

• rick1rick1 Website User Posts: 204 Enthusiast

@TheBenNorris,hi Ben I will do that at some point today.This is a new thing it worked perfect before,again thanks for the advice.