HF 2 Ultimate - How do you check for software updates?

dalemccldalemccl Website User Posts: 18
I have looked all over the HF 2 Ultimate user interface and can't find anywhere to check to see if there are updates to the software (bug fixes, etc.)   I also checked the Reference Manual and Help, but could find no information about how to do this.  I can't even find anything on the website that tells what the latest version/build is.  What am I missing?  
My installed version is 2.0.2603.62561 (64 bit)
Thanks.

Comments

• NullUnitNullUnit Website User Posts: 791 Just Starting Out
    edited May 2014
    On this website, if you go to your profile and then to "your software" that should have the most recent version to download. Also, if your version needs to upgrade it will tell you when you load it. 
  • AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,241 Staff
    Null Unit is correct, the link in your account will always be the latest version, as will the link to the Demo.  And any time an update is released, HitFilm will let you know when you launch, provided you have an active internet connection on the machine and aren't blocking HitFilm's access to it with a firewall or other security software.
    You can also look here: http://hitfilm.com/software-update
  • dalemccldalemccl Website User Posts: 18
    Thanks Null Unit and Axel.  Now I know where to look.  Turns out I already have the latest version.