Free 'Utopia' kit from KitBash3d

If it's of interest to anyone, KitBash3d are currently offering their Utopia kit for free (normal price $199) in response to current world events. I don't have any affiliation with them, I just figured some people here might be interested? From the email I received from KitBash3d about it:

-----

"What if digital artists around the world created bright art during these dark times and shared it with their communities to uplift, inspire and motivate? 

We believe as artists you have an incredible gift that is needed now more than ever. You have the ability to create light amidst the darkness and chaos for so many people. We ask you to join us in this mission: to conceptualize a brighter future and create images full of optimism and hope.

Free Utopia Kit so you can create #BrightArtDarkTimes
To help you with this mission, we’d like to give you our Utopia kit for free. Just use this code - brightartdarktimes - at checkout after adding Utopia to your cart

We only ask that you create something optimistic with it and use the hashtag #BrightArtDarkTimes when you post so that we can share it too."

Comments