Video acceleration problem

Hi everyone I found a problem in a composition where I divided a video into three parts in which there are two accelerations over time. The first is very fast, the second slows down, and the third returns to normal speed. The problem is that the first at some point of the track freezes the image and only unlocks when it reaches the second slower. This problem hadn't done it before the last update and I can't solve it. I also tried to create a new composition but the result is the same and the video seems to be compromised.
The acceleration was set at 650% and the part of the video slowed down to 25%. The video and composition is in 1080 at 59fps.

Can you help me solve it? Thank you

Comments

• TheBenNorris
    TheBenNorris Posts: 2,042 Staff

@Ale040677 the post before this on the forum specifies this is a known bug. There are quite a few posts talking about this now so please try to check recent posts for a similar issue before posting. We will hopefully have this fixed in a future update, but for now we recommend rolling back to version 13.2.

• Thank you for your reply, sorry if I haven't noticed the other post that talked about this problem.
    Can I ask how do I go back to the previous version?
    There are only three versions in my account. The latest, the 2017 version and the one called HitFilm 4 Express.
    I tried to download and install the 2017 version but in loading the project it gives me an error because it is saved with a version that is no longer compatible.

However, if it is not possible to return to the previous version, I will wait for a patch that will solve the problem.

• TheBenNorris
    TheBenNorris Posts: 2,042 Staff

@Ale040677 unfortunately you cannot open a newer project file with any older software version, so no matter what version you downgrade to you will have this problem.