Hitfilm 5 minutes limit

primodinprimodin Website User Posts: 1

Hey, I want to export a video, but every time I export it, the length is only 5 minutes and not 10. So not the whole video gets exported. How can I fix that?

Greetings, PrimOdin

Comments

• tddavistddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,179 Moderator

@primodin It sounds like you have out point set at 5 minutes on your timeline assuming your talking about the editor timeline.  Check this thread out for some helpful suggestions:

https://fxhome.com/forum/categories/express-support

You also can use the project settings gear icon to add time to a composite shot if you are talking about that.  Hope this helps.

• FilmSenseiFilmSensei Moderator, Website User, Ambassador Posts: 2,297 Ambassador

@primodin If you have 10 minutes of content but have the in and out points set for five minutes, you may end up only exporting five minutes worth. There are a couple of simple fixes. One would be to click on the little arrow next to Export and select "Export Now ->Contents" or "Add to Queue -> Contents." The other would be to set your in and out points to your contents and then export. The shortcut to set your in and out points to the contents of your timeline is P or you can right click on the editor timeline and select "Set to Contents."