Rotated Video has un-rotated ghosting on half of the Screen

Loco4packLoco4pack Website User Posts: 1
edited February 21 in HitFilm

I am using an GS9+ to record the videos.  When I import them I need to rotate them 90 degrees to make them horizontal.  Most of the time there isn't an issue, but occasionally part of the clip will experience a very glitchy overlay or ghosting of other parts of the video.  I see it at times when editing but today I noticed it in a 5 minute section of my exported video. 

Video here

Any help in resolving this would be great.  If more information is needed just ask.

Comments

• Stargazer54Stargazer54 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,709 Ambassador
    edited February 21

@Loco4pack Will need some more information about how you are doing your edit.  Are you using composite shots to re-align your video or literally dragging footage onto the timeline and doing a crop and rotate there?

Also, are you transcoding your footage or using the raw footage from the camera?  More details about the footage might be helpful, as well.

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,240 Staff

If you turn off hardware decoding, does the issue persist?