Cannot use the surface :-( Have to click near the buttons, not on the buttons????

Hello community, 

I want to use Hitfilm Express. But on the editing surface of this nice video editor I have the problem that I

have to click in the near of the different buttons, not ON the buttons. I have the problem when I click

on the command line (file, effects etc.) too. This makes it unable for me to use Hitfilm Express.

I changed the resolution of my screen but the problem is still there. That is very strange. 

Please help. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• tddavistddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,184 Moderator

@VivaBlugaria I believe this a problem related to older graphics cards.  I will try to find a relevant thread and post it here, but, in the meantime, I am sure it will help the tech support minded people if you could list your computer specs and especially what GPU or on-board GPU you are using.

• kevin_nkevin_n Website User Posts: 1,931 Enthusiast

The first thing to check is your Windows DPI scaling settings. It should be set to 1:1, or 100%. 

As @tddavis kindly suggested, definitely list your PC specs. 

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff

Yeah, that issue almost always indicates that the model of integrated graphics processor in your computer is below the minimum requirements. Double-check to confirm that you have at least Intel HD 5000 graphics.