Problemm beim OpenCL.dll gelöscht Fehlermeldung (Deutsch)

FyyyrexFyyyrex Website User Posts: 1

Hallo liebes HitFilm Team Deutschland, ich kann HitFilm Express nicht ausführen, bei mir kommt eine Fehlermeldung:  "Die Ausführung des Codes kann nicht fortgesetzt werden, da OpenCl.ll nicht gefunden wurde. Durch eine Neuinstallation des Programmes kann das Problem möglicherweise behoben werden"

Aber ich habe das Programm jetzt schon 3 mal neu installiert und es wurde mir immer die gleiche Fehlermeldung angezeigt.

Ich würde mich sehr über ihre Hilfe freuen  Danke im Vorhinein ?

Mit Freundlichen Grüsen Fyyyrex (Felix Walter)?

Comments

• tddavistddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,186 Moderator

@Fyyyrex I took the liberty of posting your message into Google Translate and reposted it here for others to follow the conversation:

Hello dear HitFilm Team Germany, I cannot run HitFilm Express, I get an error message: "The execution of the code cannot be continued because OpenCl.ll was not found. A new installation of the program can possibly solve the problem"

But I have now reinstalled the program 3 times and I was always shown the same error message.

I would be very happy about your help Thank you in advance ?

With kind regards Fyyyrex (Felix Walter) ?

I think the answer to your issue can be found in this thread from a couple of days ago:

https://fxhome.com/forum/discussion/comment/139406#Comment_139406

Hopefully, it will help you out.  If not, you should contact Support directly at this link and they will.

• TheBenNorrisTheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,571 Staff

Thanks @tddavis, that should indeed solve the trick. This issue is coming up quite a lot now despite the solution being listed in a couple places. It's also worth noting that you may have to re-install a driver to get the DLL if you already have the most recent driver.