Particle Effects in HitFilm Plugins?

So I'm super excited about the new Hitfilm Plugins! It's awesome that you guys at FXHome are dedicated to reaching everyone doing VFX in the industry today. Question about the particle simulator though: so if I look on the description page, it lists the particle effects like blood spray, gunfire, etc. So...are these specific preset effects, or examples of what can be done with the particle simulator? What I'm really asking, is when I load the effect, will it show up as a blank, plain particle generator as if I'm using Particular or the Hitfilm Ultimate particle generator, or are the particle effects in Hitfilm Plugins preset effects like Blood Spray in Hitfilm Express? I hope I'm making sense. I just love the flexibility of a full-blown particle simulator as opposed to preset effects like gunfire or blood spray. I hope that makes sense. So which is it in Hitfilm Plugins? Thanks!

Comments

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,240 Staff
    The complete Particle Simulator that is featured in HitFilm 2 Ultimate is not included in the plug-ins.  The plug-ins you mention are direct equivalents of the effects in HitFilm with the same names.
  • HitFilmer121939HitFilmer121939 Website User Posts: 32
    Gotcha. So I understand that the way AE and other VFX software products handle 3d is much different than the way Hitfilm handles 3d, but is there a possibility that Hitfilm may introduce their own particle simulator plugin for other software in the future sometime?
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    There are no plans for that currently.