Audio Watermark (Piano) in the software

BradleyG__BradleyG__ Website User Posts: 1
edited December 2019 in Post-production techniques

The Piano plays in my video when i made my accounts, how do i fix this

Comments

• tddavistddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,179 Moderator
    edited December 2019

@BradleyG_ That notification can also be caused by using an add-on plugin that has to be purchased.  Express will let you add them to your project to try them out but add the watermark triangles and note even if you are activated properly.  Thinking it is activated properly is by far the most common cause though.  I believe if you still see the word activate up in the corner then  something isn't quite right there.  You can double check by going to your account and make sure the version you are using is listed on the machine you are on.  Hope this helps you out.

• KirstieTKirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,056 Staff

While @tddavis comment is very helpful, @BradleyG_ if you are still having issues, please contact our support team directly who will be able to help: fxhome.com/ask

• triforcefxtriforcefx United StatesModerator, Website User Posts: 1,060 Moderator

I feel the ban hammer coming...

• TheBenNorrisTheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,566 Staff
This discussion has been closed.