An Action Short.

ChrisMurphyChrisMurphy Website User Posts: 61
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa1AGj_7Br0
This is short action movie I made, mainly for practice in editing and effects. Lemme know what you think! Any thing you liked and improvements that could be made.
Thanks

Comments

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    edited April 2014
    I'm no expert but I would suggest a couple things. Not quite so much smoke effect on the gun muzzles- and decrease the opacity of the smoke. You should still be able to see the tip of the barrel. Change the smoke effect from the bullet impacts to a particle effect that scatters small amounts of debris- I see you have HF Express and don't know it's range. The blood spray was cool but it hung too long in the air and the wound was strangely missing.....although I'll take into account you didn't want to bloody up the uniform.
    The camera shots were done well and were interesting to watch.
    The only other thing I can think of is maybe add a gunshot sound after they face off and the screen goes black. I think that would accentuate the scene and give the viewer a definitive end to one character. Or maybe not.
    Good job for just a practice vid.
  • ChrisMurphyChrisMurphy Website User Posts: 61
    Thanks for the imput! I will send you an updated version of my movie when I change some things up