Closer - Short Film By Nathandajet

NathandajetNathandajet Website User Posts: 2
Hi everybody!
I just recently finished a project here in the country of Nicaragua.
Wanted to share and see what type of feedback I can get. 
All is accepted. Thanks so much! 
Equipment: 
Canon 7D
Tokina 17-50mm
Pentax takumar 50mm
Synopsis:
::The daughter of a former cult leader is kidnapped. 
With the fathers disappearance from her youth, her husband has to rescue her with the help of a mysterious man ::
https://vimeo.com/90675162

Comments

• NathandajetNathandajet Website User Posts: 2
    Anything?? Anyone?? O SHIT!!
  • StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    Howdy, Nathandajet.
    There's some really great editing and effects in this video. The multiple arms around the girl looked fantastic and the eyes around her face looked cool. The gore looked pretty convincing- glad I wasn't eating at the time I watched this. ;) Some of the camera angles were nicely done, giving an almost disorienting feeling in a couple of scenes.
     However, this feels more like a trailer or demo than the complete story. Hope that's the case as it was kind of difficult to follow. For example, not sure how the birthday cake/party fits in- flashback for the girl? I'm presumming that was her father near the end? Not sure who the husband was either- possibly the bloody guy on the motor cycle? Mysterious man- the one wrapped up in bandages? Going out on a limb- was he the girl's father?
    Keep up the interesting work! Hope you bring more to the forums!