Batman on the roof top (Image)

Andy001z
Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,976 Ambassador

So I discovered this great little tool by BrickLink called Stud.io (https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/download.page) that allows you to not only build lego models and price them up, oh and print the manual for your creation but it has a render engine. So I rendered out a Batman I made. Then I took him into Hitfilm, put a background in, added some grade for mood, then applied the Rain effect. Pretty happy with 20mins work. New desktop image.

Comments

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,976 Ambassador

No feedback.... man I didn't think it that bad.

• DafterThings
    DafterThings Website User Posts: 922 Enthusiast
    edited October 2019

Sorry @Andy001z

I love Batman but have my head down trying to finish a video off.

I love the background and rain. Batman looks good but a little lost at the bottom  there. If it's possible what would he look like scaled up?

• Andy001z

@Dafterthings Thanks, I know I've been busy too. He should scale up, to be honest I rendered out him on a lego stand that I didn't want in the shot. The background is a Gotham artwork that I added put a grade over to make it way less detailed and blurred into the background. The rain is the Rain effect, nothing changed.